World Of Tanks Blitz Hack and Game Review: A Fantastic Shooter Game!
Introduction to World of Tanks Blitz Hack and Game:
World of Tanks Blitz is an interesting online game that has a realistic tank-based gameplay. The various tanks available in the game are from Germany, USSR, France, USA, UK, China and Japan. Moreover, the tanks are of different types; like, light, medium, heavy, Self-Propelled Guns, and tank destroyers. The game emphasizes on teamwork as it can support up to 30 players per match. If you are thinking of playing the game or have already got into it, then you should read the below-mentioned features of the game.
Listed Below Are Some Important Aspects Of The Game:
- Gold is the premium currency of the game that can be bought with real-world money. Gold will help you to unlock powerful tanks, additional space in your garage, and procure Experience Points. However, if you do not want to spend your hard-earned money on purchasing Gold, then acquiring the in-game currency will be a tedious task. Although it will be an enjoyable experience to procure Gold, sometimes it may feel like a grind. The best solution for gaining gold is by using World Of Tanks Blitz Hack.
- There is a vibrant and active community playing the game. So, connect with them through Facebook and other social media sites to team up or fight against them. With innumerable players around, each match will be interesting to play.
- In the game, there are several maps available to explore. You will have to make different strategies for completing each map. Plan the strategies based on the tank you are driving as well as the strength and weaknesses of your opponents.
- The game has more than 200 tanks and weapons to unlock. All the weapons and tanks are based on historic design, thereby providing the look and feel of World War II.
- You can customize your vehicle by purchasing various parts from the Tech tree such as guns, tracks, turrets, and engines.
- There are numerous two-tone and three-tone camouflage schemes available for tanks that can increase the chances of your tank remaining undetected during wars. If you want to use the camouflage scheme on a permanent basis then it can be acquired by paying with Gold (which can be generated with World of Tanks Hack). However, you can use the in-game credits to avail the camouflage scheme for temporary use of 7 days or 30 days.
- Depending on the vehicle you use, you can mount three additional pieces of equipments that will make it more powerful. For instance, equip your vehicle with a gun so that you can fire faster or use resources to increase the durability of certain parts of the vehicle.
- Each match will let you gain loads of Experience Points, which can be gradually used for upgrading your tanks and boosting their effectiveness. You can even unlock new gear and tank tiers with XP.
Here Is A Brief Explanation On The Vital Characteristics Of Various Tanks:
- Light Tanks: These are small and fragile tanks that are represented by red diamond or solid green color on the map. They are the fastest vehicles in the game. As they lack the necessary armor, protecting them from most of the guns in the game becomes difficult. They have strong spotting and concealment abilities so the tanks are well equipped to spot the enemy targets.
- Medium Tanks: These multi-purpose tanks have a balanced feature and are highlighted as a two-piece green or red diamond on the map. These tanks have the capability to put effective fire on large enemy vehicles without putting themselves in danger. They have moderate amount of armor and their performance varies greatly.
- Heavy Tanks: These are large and heavy vehicles that are symbolized as red or green diamond on the map. As they are well-armed vehicles, they act as the team’s front guard. Being the toughest vehicle in the game, they are usually used to control the major routes of attack.
- Self-propelled Guns: Commonly known as SPGs, the self-propelled guns are fragile armored vehicles that are represented by red or green square on the map. They can provide indirect fire support from a long distance. These unique vehicles have the ability to aim and shoot over terrain and other obstacles. Their primary form of ammunition is high-explosive shells, which explodes on impact.
- Tank Destroyers: They are specialized armored fighting vehicles that are symbolized as red or green colored inverted triangle on the map. Maneuvering them is difficult but they are perfect for destroying heavily armored tanks. Overall, they have lots of armor to withstand direct fire but cannot operate as a front-line vehicle.
To conclude, World Of Tanks Blitz is an entertaining online game that can be rewarding at times. Now that you know the characteristics of various tanks and some important features, you can gain lots of experience from each match and upgrade the tanks. Enjoy the World of Tanks and don’t forget to try our World of Tanks Blitz Hack!